Thursday, August 1, 2019

New Area - Rudge Ramos.


Hello all! Just a small email blog entry to let you know I am doing well. I am currently in a new area in south São Paulo called Rudge Ramos. The mission zone is called the Assunção Zone. I am in a trio of three sister missionaries - Sister Resende and Sister Araya and myself - they are awesome sisters! We spend a lot of time on the streets talking with people. Recently, we met a young man whose mother had passed away few years back and taught him about the Plan of Salvation or the Plan of Happiness and that families can be together forever. I hope he will continue to listen to our messages. The work is progressing and I love it. Love you all!

Sister Resende and Sister Araya - me in the middle, at a zone conference held in July 2019.
 (Image rights given to https://www.facebook.com/missaosaopaulosulcesso/) search for @missaosaopaulosulcesso on Facebook.


Image by Fatifotos from Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment